Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What should I do to start a care home for elderly?

I have the intention to start a nursing home in the U.S. - For elederly to be specific. The problem is I do not know much about the rules and guidelines they must follow to start this adventure. Any advice on any organization or place that can help me more, is very apprecited. Yes you should start a nursing home:]. Will you need a lot of work and documentation for everything. You need money and finance. And the true center and you have to attract ederly come. Hope it works for you: 3 You can not start a nursing home in the United States. You should be aware of it. You need a personal certificate, you need licenses and many other things. It's not as easy as opening a nursery. There are many things I still find single DTO, I am very happy that decided to open a care center for elderly people:) First, you should find all relevant information and courage of people who can help make this WORK. you visit http: / / www.health.state.n

0 comments:

Post a Comment