Saturday, February 19, 2011

How do you go about reporting a negilgent home care provider for an elderly person.?

I know an elderly woman living in care 24 hours, but her doctor does not get anything for them, but keep the sick. The house is filled with errors and mold everywhere. They even have a problem with lice. Provider daughter also lives there and is 15 with no education. I need a way to report this to the benefit of the older woman. Please help! Get it now on-line services! Call your county Department of Health and Social Services Each state has a toll free number for adult protective services. Call this number for information. That's the power to report such abuse. Thanks for caring, so many people from the road. Edit: Actually, I'm sure you can find the number online if you google. I found the number of my state, Virginia, in this way. Good luck. Call your local adult protective services "in your area should be listed, or retrieve information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment