Monday, February 7, 2011

I make $11/hr private elderly home care. I want to ask for a raise, how should i go about it?

I was hired at $ 11/hr with experience as a starting point, babysitting for a 95-year-old, recently discovered that a second girl they hired was hired at $ 11/hr, which made me very angry because has experience and some are in school to become a nurse, so I think it's all big and powerful, I guess. (Although I'm in the school.and premedication) I'll work there for a year in March. I would ask for a raise, considering he would be willing to hire someone right off the bat of $ 11/hr with no experience, but never asked for a raise before. Council? I work 10 hours a day, never loud, always on time and always works when you need the last minute. Also my duties were increased, as they get older and look after your body slowly deteriorates Well, to say more than that, I know where you come to find a breast augmentation, be careful if you hired a girl who 11:00 am could hire someone else? Just be careful on it, maybe someone will ask for an increase in # 101, I'm sure that someone will have better advice than me, God bless you. The biggest no-no Snoop is trying to find out what others are doing. You can not make assumptions about why someone did the same, or less, or more, or whatever. The heads get really, really piss ** as they learn more about these things. I've seen people get fired from it. So please.don worry about the salaries of others! What has been talked about increases when they were hired? You do not have a leg to stand until hired a year passes, and then proceed to an examination and perhaps an increase. We all want to earn more money, but as a pre-Med, you must be smart enough to know that many health care jobs pay crap when I was your boss and found out how all other employees will be in a heap problems, so you know prefer to remain under the radar and hope no one rats you out.good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment