Thursday, February 10, 2011

starting a elderly home care business, need a name PLEASE!?

I'm about to get my license for an older home business. I'm looking for some good ideas for a name, I've come up with some but I do not like them, can someone please throw me some ideas?> It would be appreciated. Oldies but goodies The Rockin 'Chair Senior Class Let the Good Times Roll Raven Is the service to the house of the customer, or a long-term care facility? If the service is at the home of the client, consider: Raven's Quality care at home, or put your own name, as Raven is a pseudonym. (You can use the "services" if you think it is too long.) Care (an acronym for the responsible and Elder Services) Build your own acronym that best describes your employment goals hope for life (to help the elderly enjoy life) The most important thing with a service-oriented business is to break the news to spread by word of mouth, so make sure you live up to any acronym you do. I'm in the same boat.I I try to think of a name for a personal assistant business, I startingso I like high places in life care facilities Inc.Senior Senior Living Senior Living Services helps devolopment headquartered Golden Age Golden Age Assisted Living housing I do not know a little difficult. hope they help or your opinion to think more, you can: nursing home carhome 1.magic moments. Seniors 2.Very important / popular American 4.primrose 3.sunrise 5.forget Lodge nursing home nursing home-me-not nursing home care 6.Install pleasant home for the elderly 9.bluebell 7th gable green 8.bramblewood Lodge care home care home care home care home near 10.honeysuckle 11.river links below can help you with the perfect name: http://www.thefreelibrary.com / Golden + business + ideas-a0121873010 http:/ / www.nameideas. com by the way good luck with your business. =) Hey, I'm just asking a company. You know what that is second to the device from the fact that the state pays for you? My aunt does the same thing, and which will pay them for the care of adults.

0 comments:

Post a Comment