Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can someone tell me a hazard in elderly care home?

I need 5 risks to my health and social care courses and I have four that have sharp objects, wet floors, fireplace and thread. And I still need one. Can anyone tell me just one more. And can you tell me what the risks are. thanks:) venereal diseases. Seriously. Old people are crazy. fall out of bed (if no safety bar) tripping over objects (because untidyness) the lack of steel bars or places (as you walk down the hall) is missing walker or cane (wobbly) falls from a chair (no pages to personal account) unlocked door (walking on the street because they dimentia) Transfer equipment (eg lifts, banana boards and frames), drug cart, rugs, bath accessories to choose from: D chemicals When my mother was in a nursing home for a short period of time, they would not allow it and the other: the hair dryer or curling iron she could cut burn or leave it on and fire, nail clippers, nail file or scissors, cut them yourself, cleaning supplies, chemicals re. When the house has clothes, do not bleach or stain remover and my mother hated the way her clothes look, I made a little bleach to settle their business in the sink when I arrived. (It was not really liked having the bleach). And he brought me to patch itself. You can spot spray when he knew they were going to do laundry or do like me and sprayed the place when I put in the basket. They took bleach and scrub away because the trip may be confused about how they should be used and wrong .

0 comments:

Post a Comment