Thursday, March 3, 2011

Who can help me with my interview at a care home for the elderly?

OK, I applied for the position, and now has support for a night in interview.I nursing applied were accepted. I'm really excited for the interview, you know, I have no experience working'm not good to put in place. Does anyone have advice on maintenance and can you tell me what kind of questions they ask me. o I'm nervous lol thanks xx Well, I worked in a nursing home foe a year and a half, I would not be nervous, they will fight. just ask u if you can stand and be ready to take on a really too many questions, it's even more fun and you'll fall in love about each case. I suppose you seek this job because there is something to do what you want? We all say we have no experience has been someone to give us a chance.You have nothing to fear. Be honestly say that you have no experience but they are willing to learn, and you've always wanted to work in hot environments and as part of a team.P Maybe if you have an elderly relative during the conversation, you can refer to it saying something like he hopes residents take over, like your grandmother or AuntDo not be afraid that does not bite! It is this lack of good doctors, and now may be a race, as there are many courses you can take in your workplace. Never try to reproduce the fact that we probably want someone who has inherited some bad habits and train your way. Good luck. Hold your head high and be proud that you have taken a first step. We all have to start somewhere. Go with light makeup, hair, short nails, polish with a lighter color, clean shoes, and most importantly, with a genuine smile. can tell you're nervous about the interview. Remember, do not call for an interview. They will ask questions to find out if you are willing to work, hang out with the team will be good for their patients, and reliable, on time and stay a while after having the money to educate yourself about not using open questions must do so, these are concerns that they want answered. When I ask how you heard about the job, I could here in my ads you've seen, but I really want to know you for a job like this and is looking for a why. If I like a switch, what would you like to work, you mention that you have reliable transportation, or that your mother is sleeping children at night, so you can work shifts. They want to know that you are using the money they can to not be affected or anger your patients are and will be about and not problems with the team. They will ask questions to find out if you are willing to work, hang out with the team will be good for their patients, and reliable, on time and stay a while after having the money to educate yourself about not using open questions must do so, these are concerns that they want answered. When I ask how you heard about the job, I could here in my ads you've seen, but I really want to know you for a job like this and is looking for a why. If I like a switch, what would you like to work, you mention that you have reliable transportation, or that your mother is sleeping children at night, so you can work shifts. They want to know that you are using the money they can to not be affected or anger your patients are and will be about and not problems with the team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment